I don’t write a lot of endorsements, but I am writing this one to recommend PacketDrivers. They are exactly the type of company and service that businesses need today. We use PacketDrivers to complement our internal IT responsibilities. PacketDrivers fulfill a diverse range of responsibilities here at the Meydenbauer Center such as covering day-to-day helpdesk support, networking monitoring, and overall IT maintenance. I’m pleased with their range of services, and I don’t know what we would do without them.
We originally brought in PacketDrivers to draw on their highly trained expertise, increase user satisfaction, and to assist us in developing a comprehensive strategic and technology vision. PacketDrivers has been successful in generating a streamlined, highly responsive IT environment.What that means to us is:
- They are a predictable line item expense at a substantial cost savings to an internal department.
- Capital expense decisions are evaluated and negotiated with their expert input and thorough understanding of our needs, as well as leveraging their procurement relationships.
- Our staff’s immediate tech needs are handled with a high level of satisfaction.
- We have a partner that is integrated and responsive.
Their breadth of expertise and exceptional customer service actually has greater impact than just providing a supportive and efficient environment for our staff. It translates into an expanded product offering for us. We have a diversity of clients with a variety of critical technical needs. Since we have been using PacketDrivers, we have experienced a substantial decrease in client technical issues and an increase in client satisfaction.
During the current economy, if you need to focus on your core business, cut costs, and enhance your IT quality, I recommend that you contact PacketDrivers. They will assist you in developing your IT plan as a partner and they will fulfill the contract to your satisfaction. Clearly, I’m happy that we contacted PacketDrivers.Eric J. Christensen Director of Finance Meydenbauer Center
I seldom take the time to write an endorsement outside of the short email testimonial. However, PacketDrivers is consistently exceeding my expectations for outsourced IT support and I believe they can do the same for other companies like my organization.
After a thorough evaluation of four potential vendors, we selected PacktDrivers to take over our IT Department almost 2 years ago. Their website details their capabilities and we have utilized most of these but a few of their accomplishments stand out:
- Stabilized our network within 5 weeks – For 2 years our network consistently unstable due to the complexity of the environment and the frequent changes due to the growth of our organization. They system is now stable.
- Secure the best skill sets for any given IT challenge we encounter – Over our two year history prior to hiring PacketDrivers, we had hired 3 different network engineers with great skill sets and with the perspective that smart people can “figure it out.” While they could eventually figure many things out, the breadth of skills required was too great for one person to handle and these great people were burning themselves out attempting to meet all of the company’s IT needs. PacketDrivers tends to have someone who knows our various technologies and can more quickly resolve point issues, as well as a team behind them that represents the various technical skill sets needed.
- Work with vendors to optimize process improvement – We are not a tech company but we do have a big infrastructure, value data tremendously, and are very process focused. Because PacketDrivers shares these values and works in partnership, they are able to effectively coordinate the necessary (and constantly) changing IT requirements that growing our business demands.
- Keep our IT cost under control – PacketDrivers has proven to be more cost effective than having and managing an in-house team. Every other potential vendor came in with a price that was higher than my current staffing costs and justified it by claiming added value. PacketDrivers claimed, and delivered, added value but did it for less than my existing cost structure.
REM Medical Corp. is not an IT company but relies on technology to deliver on our mission to be the leader in sleep services. Since we selected PacketDrivers as a partner, I have reduced my time allocation to IT from 15 hours per week to less than one hour per week, freeing me up to work towards business objectives that my customers and Board value. Hiring PacketDrivers was a great decision and I hope to work with them in all of my future businesses.Eric Page President and COO REM Medical Corp